Lead Team Member
Dr. Christina G. Watlington, a Clinical Psychologist, has extensive experience working with clients with depression, anxiety, PTSD and other related disorders. She oversees behavioral health programs for youth and adults in the community and in school based settings.
Dr. Watlington is an active blogger on mental health topics and has been published in peer-reviewed journals. She is a member of the following organizations:
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Delaware Psychological Association (DPA)
- The National Association of Professional Women
Dr. Watlington is a recognized thought-leader in developing and training in Trauma- Informed practices, cultural competence, diversity and mindfulness.
- Dr. Watlington is the leader of Akoben’s clinical oriented services. She supports Akoben through curriculum development and providing trainings, keynotes and consultation.
- Dr. Watlington has been with Akoben since 2013
- Christina loves meditation and is an avid blogger on personal and community development