Lead Team Member
- Child Development Specialist
- Behavior Intervention Specialist
- Director of Restorative Practices
- Restorative Practices Trainer and Consultant
Ms. Drew has a wealth of experience in lesson planning, differentiating instruction, facilitating restorative circles and conferences, developing and facilitating parent workshops, and planning and implementing professional development for educational staff. Ms. Drew holds a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from James Madison University and a Master’s degree in Education and Human Development from George Washington University.
- Ms. Drew is a licensed trainer in Restorative Practices and provides training and/or consulting in multiple urban and suburban school districts along the East Coast
- Ms. Drew has been with Akoben since 2015
- Ms. Drew has a passion for educating youth and adults about the power of positive relationships in creating change in the school, workplace, and community, and holds a firm belief that every person can improve if given the proper support and resources.